Protect your family from Carbon monoxide (CO) which is the most commonly found poison in your home.
Get peace of mind by installing a CO detector in your home
Why you need a Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector:
Carbon monoxide (CO) is the most commonly encountered poison in your home. Dangers can result from faulty operation or ventilation of fireplaces, a car running in the garage, ranges, grills, dryers and other gas appliances. Making matters worse, many people confuse carbon monoxide poisoning with symptoms of the flu and fail to get the assistance they need.
Carbon monoxide can be a silent killer in the home. You may even have a CO detector. But all CO detectors have a limited life, and your detector might have stopped working to protect you